Friday, 11 June 2010

A Word About The World Cup Coverage on SBS

For those of you wondering, SBS TWO appears to be showing every game shown on SBS ONE. I have verified this up to next Friday-ish. While SBS ONE's coverage is live (or so I assume), SBS TWO's coverage starts at 8 a.m. and continues throughout the day until about 4 p.m. So if you want to watch Australia vs Germany but don't want to haul yourself out of bed at 4 a.m. on Monday morning, you can wake up at a decent hour and watch it at 8 a.m. on SBS TWO.

However, the convenience comes with a catch: Not only do you actually have to have access to SBS TWO, the games aren't necessarily going to be shown in the order that they will be airing on SBS ONE, so don't go thinking you can away with thinking things like, "It's shown third on SBS ONE, so it'll be shown third on SBS TWO." You'll be in for a nasty shock if you do.

1 comment:

  1. I can't comment on too much here: I've only really seen a total of maybe two games.

    All I can say is that apparently Digital just got switched on in Kalgoorlie within the past 3 months.

    ReplyDelete